Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 18, "Hazy View"

Today was a terrible day for me. I have the flu and everything is spinning and I keep finding myself on the floor with no knowledge of how I get there. I found out that I was  rejected from another plein air show show and I cant seem to get into a gallery to save my life. Perhaps it's just the flu speaking but after watching seven galleries that I was in close in the last two years and now I'm hearing that I'm to expensive, this from people that don't even go to galleries to by there art (Target and WalMart Art Buyers)  I don't know what to do anymore. Perhaps it's just being sick or maybe it's just the bad weather, but after three years of putting my heart and soul into my work I don't know how much more of this I can take. Perhaps it my fault. I wanted to know what Vincent van Gogh went through to create his 1000 paintings in seven years. Now I wish I would have stopped after the first year. I feel as I'm loosing part of me. Oh well, as my Grandpa would say, quit my belly aching and get back to work.


"Hazy View" 8" x 10"


No comments:

Post a Comment