Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 31, "Ending With A Bang"


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Tonight was one of the biggest nights of my painting career. It marked the last night of a 3 year journey. This is something that I will terribly miss doing. I have loved the past 3 years of painting and I thank you for allowing me to share my journey with you.  But now I need to get a full job and put the art career on hold, something I do not want to do but it is needed. So with that I thought what better way to finish than going out with a bang. I went and painted a 24" x 36" painting of the Fireworks at the Evergreen Lake House (my annual tradition) and what a great show it was. 
The only bad part is my location photo wont download so until I can fix that there isn't my location photo, yet.

"Ending With A Bang" 24" x 36"

Me and the Fireworks.

HURRY!!! IT'S THE  FIREWORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment