Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 7th, Colorful view from Wyoming.

Today I found myself painting in Wyoming. Why Wyoming? First my nephew graduated from Wyoming University in  Laramie, as a Magna Cum Laude with an degree in Computer Engineering. "Congratulations Mark!!!" 


What a neat town, I look very forward to going back there this summer. Also, I had a chance to drop off some new art work at Link Gallery in Cheyenne. If your in Cheyenne and would like to see some great art please drop in. Don't forget to say hello to Rebecca and Mike.


On the way home I deiced to go Hwy 287 to Ft Collins. Wow! what a diverse landscape this part of the country has, just beautiful!  I found a nice place to pull over that had a fantastic view. So I broke out the paints and began to have some fun!
"Wonderful Wyoming View" 6"x12""The View, The Painting and The Ugly"

No comments:

Post a Comment