Friday, December 2, 2011

December 1, "Mountain Christmas Tree"

Wow I can't believe that it's December and another year is almost over. That means the end of my 3 year painting journey. I'm actually a little sad that this journey is ending. I would love to be able to continue it indefinitely. It is my passion to go out and paint. I'm not sure what is in-store for me next I just hope it will be as enjoyable as the past three years have been.

December is my month of lights to paint. It is one of the best months of the year because of the vast variety of scenes. Even though it means going out at night when it is a little colder and a little harder to see your palette, there is nothing like trying to capture the wonder that is the night lights of Christmas.

"Mountain Christmas Tree" 8" x x10"

My Night Time Location.

1 comment:

  1. Ted, good for you! I love these little night paintings and I admire you for getting out there and getting it done.

    ReplyDelete